Monday, January 22, 2018

Looking for ladies that like to have fun with their friends!

Let me entertain you!  This is a fun way for you to have a great time with friends!  Many themes to choose from, day or night times available.  You pick the Theme, invite our friends and I will do all the work while you have all the fun!  Just some of the themes to pick from are:  "Girls Night Out", "Creating with a Twist", "Coffee and Cards", Chicks, Chocolates, Cards", "Wine, Cheese & Create" or just a Simple Private Class.
Sale-a-Bration is in full swing and now is a great time for you & your friends to earn FREE products when you host a party, as well as extra products for you!!
This a wonderful way to beat the Winter Blues by getting together with others and share some laughs plus create beautiful cards and projects with me as your Creative Coach!
Contact me today to schedule your fun event and let's get started having fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...