Tuesday, March 31, 2020

So Sorry!

I'm so sorry that I have been MIA from my BLOG! It's a crazy time we are living in right now. I have been taking on more kids as school has been release, looks like not going back at all at this time. So all classes are online and I'll be posting the ones that I will be offering or April. If you are local you can pick them up here or I'll mail them to you for a extra S&H fee. Know that I am praying that the virus is stopped soon and life can continue to go on as we know it. I also pray for all health care workers, essential workers, their families and anyone that gets sick from this virus. Stay safe, stay strong, stay home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...