Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Birthday Club begins in January!

I will be starting up a Birthday Club this month!  It will be all about birthdays and will run for 6 months. You will make 6 birthday cards and a 3D item every month. To Join just RSVP by Jan. 8th or the Monday before each class and pick your time.  You will place a min.$25 order every month and have tons of fun!!  Can't make it one month, no problem, you will have an order on file that I can place for you and I'll save all your items for you. You will also get $25 FREE one month once I reach 6 or more people.
Club date is always the 2nd Thursday; Jan. 11th, Feb. 8th, March 8th, April 12th, May 10th and June 14th, if you join after Jan. just check the date for the following months.  Times are 1-4 pm or 6-9 pm, am times may become available.
Bring a friend to class and if they join you both will get a prize from my basket!  If you just want attend then each class is $30 or FREE with a *min. order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...