Thursday, December 11, 2014

Booking for Sale-a-bration NOW!

I am getting my January calendar ready to go. Be sure you don't miss this great opportunity for a wonderful beginning to 2015! This really is the most exciting time of the year! It is Sale-A-Bration Book-A-Thon time, my friends. That means it is the perfect time for you to schedule your January workshop. When you schedule a Stampin' Up! Workshop in the Stamp Corner or your home between January 6th and January 31st, not only will you have an awesome time with all of your friends, family and guests, but you will also receive some of the greatest exclusive Sale-a-Bration products, AND extra SAB Hostess Benefits, but wait, there's more. If you schedule your workshop for January with me between now and December 16th, I will have a special gift for you (which I will give you at your workshop in January). A Stampin' Up! workshop in January is the perfect way for you to get together with your friends and relax after a busy and exhausting holiday season. Make some birthday cards, get wells or whatever you need.  Plus the Occasions Mini will be released at the same time so you will have tons of new things that everyone will want to get there hands on!  Be sure you don't miss out on this terrific time, Free SAB item with every $50 you spend!!! Call me, text me, message me, email me and we can pick a date and make a plan for a big Sale-a-Bration celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...