Thursday, December 18, 2014

My schedule and pricing for 2015!

I'm changing things in the 2015 beginning in January!
1st Wednesday of the month, $15 "Simple Beginnings" of 4 cards, FREE with a min.* order (raising to $30). I will also be holding my "Intro to Memory Keeping" on this day too! Join my Club and earn a spot to craft the day away!!
2nd Thursday of the month, "Chicks, Chocolates and Cards", 8 cards for $20 (2 of 4 designs) FREE with a min.* order. Adding in a 3-D class, 3-4 projects, same pricing.
"Stamp Set of the Month", stamp set + 4 samples $35, $45 TO GO option on the 3rd Friday of the month.
4th Thursday of the month, 16 card "Stamp a Stack" for $30, $10 rebate with a min* order. I will be adding a product to my Stacks with on time RSVP's.
I will be holding "Coffee and Cards" an am class and "Card Buffets" as I announce them during the month!
I will hold classes for RSVP's and pre-pay (will hold with a CC#) only this year.  I will post Monthly Schedules to my Stamp with Sheryl page.  If you want to added to it just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...