Thursday, December 4, 2014

Customer Appreciation Night!

Please join me for an evening of fun. laughter and seasonal cheer on Thursday, December 18th from 6 to 10 pm.  You can stamp a project or just sit with others and share creative ideas, but the night is for you!  There will be door prizes every 30 minutes and the drawing for the Big Shot will be at 9 pm.  If you have been to any of my events since Sept. 1 and/or placed an order, then your name is in the drawing.  You may purchase more ticket that night (3/$5, 7/$10, 20 for $20).  Already have the Big Shot, that's OK, you can pick out $50 in Big Shot products! 
I hope to see everyone there.  It would be so nice if you could RSVP to 517-526-2025 or stampinsheryl@ymail.com, by Monday, December 15th, so I know how many I have coming.
Can't wait to spend some Holiday time with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...