Sunday, December 28, 2014

January Schedule changes!!

Sorry ladies but I have made a few changes to January's stamping schedule, because of meeting changes and vacation plans. 

Tuesday, January 6th
$15 "Simple Beginnings" of 4 cards, FREE with a min.* order (raising to $30).
"Intro to Memory Keeping" (FREE) on this day too! Join my Club and earn a spot to craft the day away!!  RSVP and prepay a must to attend by Jan. 2nd!!
Thursday, January 8th
"Chicks, Chocolates and Cards", 8 cards for $20 (2 of 4 designs) FREE with a min.* order. Adding in a 3-D class, 3-4 projects, same pricing.   RSVP and prepay a must to attend by Jan.5th!!
Friday, January 16th 6-9pm or Saturday, January, 17th 9-noon
"Stamp Set of the Month", stamp set + 4 samples $35, $45 TO GO option on the 3rd Friday of the month.  Set is "Moon Lake" this month.   RSVP and prepay a must to attend by Jan. 7th!!


Thursday, January 29th 1-4 pm or 6-9 pm
16 card "Stamp a Stack" for $30, $10 rebate with a min* order. I will be adding a product to my Stacks with on time RSVP's.   RSVP and prepay a must to attend by Jan.22nd!!

I will only be holding classes for those with on time RSVP and prepay (cash, check or credit card to hold your spot) from now on.  With daycare kids 4-5 days a week,  I will be getting more organized and cannot be prepping the day before an event.  I will stay as consistent as possible from month to month and post at the end of each month the schedule for the following month.

I am leaving an entire week+ open for private classes and parties, so that you can earn extra Sale-a-bration items as a hostess, along with your other earnings.  This month will be: Jan. 18th -Jan. 27th but call as I have other dates open as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...