Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Occasions and Sale-a-bration

SALE-A-BRATION IS HERE!!!

One of the best things I always look forward to after New Year's Day is knowing that Stampin' Up! will be having one of the best deals of the year:  SALE-A-BRATION time!!! Yes, you can start earning FREE product for every $50 you spend on Stampin' Up! product (before taxes and shipping).  This means "any" product -- whether it is in the big Catalog, Clearance Rack, Weekly Deals, or the brand new Occasions Mini Catalog that also went live January 6 with SAB!!!  I have to say, the products in the Occasions Mini are the BEST EVER and the same for the free Sale-A-Bration products.  I have pre-ordered alot of the items in the mini already, but I want EVERYTHING!!!

Here are a couple of simple cards I made using a cute, cute stamp set from the Occasions Mini and the other is my favorite Sale-A-Bration stamp set.

Great for wedding season

Beautiful flower set with greatings

Combination of Occasion and SAB sets

Lotus set from SAB

No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...