Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Documenting and Memory Keeping Club, just for you!


Take 4 hours a month for you, for your family, for your photos!
 Do it at my place, and not yours!

DO you have PHOTOS piled in boxes, stuck on your phone and computer!
This is NOT Scrapbooking!
It's Documenting and Memory Keeping!

Join me as I commit to getting them in albums for my children & grandchildren!
Plus a little "girl time therapy!"




Taking Sign up's NOW...for a Memory keeping club! It's time to JOIN!
Only 10 spots open, and then we'll start a waiting list!
What you get:
$*40.00 in FREE product of your choice in your hostess month! 
*a dedicated table space, JUST for you!
*USE ALL my stuff! I have all the punches, big shot products, stamps, ink that you could want! You can travel LIGHT....just bring your photo's, page protectors and your Project Life card kits!
*A double page spread for you to have! I will provide you with a page protector and all supplies to complete a double page spread each month ready for you to just drop in your pictures!
*A dedicated time each month to staying on top of your photos, and getting those precious memories in albums for everyone to enjoy...don't rely just on technology!
EMAIL ME TO Reserve your spot!
We start in January!  You can plan on the last Sunday of each month (January's will be the 25th) 1:00-6:00 in my Stamp Room.

What you need to do:
*Just put in a min. $25.00 product order each month for just 10 months. That's it! Super simple, and EASY to do!

Stamped Blessings,

Sheryl Spitzley
Stamp Corner Creators
517-526-2025
stampinsheryl@ymail.com
stampinsheryl.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...