Thursday, January 18, 2018

2018 Birthday Club!

I started a Birthday Club this month!  It's all about birthdays and will run for 6 months once you join. Monthly you will make 6 birthday cards and a 3D project.  You can join any month, just RSVP by the Monday before each class and pick your time.  You will place a min.$25 order every month and have tons of fun!!  Can't make it one month, no problem, you will have an order on file that I can place for you and I'll have your packets ready for you. You will also get $25 FREE in product one month, once I reach 6 or more people.  I have 4 that started the month!
Club date is always the 2nd Thursday; Jan. 11th, Feb. 8th, March 8th, April 12th, May 10th , June 14th and so on. Times are 1-4 pm or 6-9 pm, am times may become available.
Bring a friend to class and if they join, you both will get a prize from my basket!  If you just want to attend then each class is $30 or FREE with a *min. order.  So JOIN CLUB today!
Here are this months cards and 3D card holder.  We used Picture Perfect stamp set and DSP package plus silver twine and rhinestones.  Ordering these qualify for your club order, add in the Happy Birthday thinlet (in front of cardbox) and get the Sale-a-Bration set Panda Parade FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...