Monday, January 29, 2018

Join my Stampin' Up! Team!

I just realized that from some phones you cannot see the sidebars of my blog!!  So I'm posting the link here to make it available for everyone!  This is my direct link to Join My Team of stampers:  https://ida.stampinup.com?demoid=106816
Get the Starer Kit during Sale-a-Bration and get 2 FREE stamp sets of your choice in your starter kit!!

Why Join the Stamp Corner Creators?

Stampin' Up!'s Starter Kit is the BEST deal in the Stampin' Up! catalog.  Stampin' Up! makes it easy to get started as a demonstrator. The Starter Kit is an amazing value at $99 (no shipping) for $125 worth of any Stampin' Up! products of your choice.  They also include everything you need to start sharing your love of stamping as soon as the kit arrives.
Plus an opportunity to earn rewards with the Quick Start Program, designed for new demonstrators.
  • There is no obligation after you purchase the starter kit
  • You must be 18 years or older and a US resident. 
Why join the Stamp Corner Creators?  

The Stamp Corner team is a small but growing group of fun, talented women who I just know you'll love getting to know and spending time with.

Joining Stampin' Up!, gives you an opportunity to earn money while doing something you love.  There is a long list of perks and benefits; things like:
  • A 20% discount on all Stampin' Up! products, with advancement to 25% or more. 
  • Access to brand new product, catalogs and other incentives before they are available to the public.
  • The opportunity to earn additional income based on your sales and recruiting - how much is totally up to you.
  • Hobbyists are welcome (choose your own level of involvement)
  • Promotions and incentives that can earn you free stamp sets and products, cash bonuses, trips and more
  • You'll get the quarterly Stampin' Success magazine mailed right to your door. It's full of great tips, articles and ideas. 
As part of my team of Creators, you'll be invited to our monthly meeting where we have fun, inspire each other, share, reward and of course stamp.  You'll have access to our Facebook group where we encourage each other,  share ideas, ask questions and get helpful advice. Training for anyone who is interested in taking their business to the 
next level. 

Lastly, I can't tell you what Stampin' Up! and the amazing group of women on my team have added to my life. I'm so thankful to Stampin' Up! for providing me the opportunity to meet and add these women to my life. 

Are you ready to start your adventure? Contact me at stampinsheryl@ymail.com or just go ahead and click the Join My SU Team button. I would love for you to become a member of the Stamp Corner Creators! I can't wait to meet you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...