Monday, January 30, 2017

FEBRUARY!!

February is almost here so I'm announcing my "BRING A FRIEND" basket.  If you bring someone with you to one of my classes you both get to pick something from my "BAF" basket!!  Look at all the cool things in here!

February events:
Card Class, 8 cards for $20 or FREE with a min.* order Thursday, Feb. 9, 1-4 or 6-9 pm
BINGO Night, Cost $25, Feb. 10, 7pm SHARP!  Must RSVP by Feb 5 to attend!!
Stamp-a-Stack, 16 cards $30 , $10 rebate with a min.* order, Thursday Feb. 23, 1-4 or 6-9 pm

I have dates open Feb. 13-22, 27th or 28th for your Private Party, your house or mine!!  Contact me today for best date!

No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...