Saturday, January 21, 2017

Stampin' Up! BINGO with a Twist!!




Please join me on Friday, February10th for BINGO Stampin' Up! style!! Cost $25, doors open at 6:30, games start promptly at 7:00. This event will at address shown below.  The first glass of wine is on me! During the evening play 6 bingo style games for prizes, create make n' takes during breaks, enjoy some snacks and have lots of FUN. There is something for everyone! Must RSVP and pay by February 3rd to attend! Send payment to Sheryl Spitzley at 9609 Jones Rd., Portland, MI  48875, I will also hold with a CC#.
Feel Free to pass this to anyone that you would like to bring along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...