Tuesday, January 3, 2017

When's your Birthday?!

I WANT TO KNOW YOUR BIRTHDAY! I would love to send you a card this year!
Friends and family.....Most of you know what I do for a living, and making homemade cards is a big part of that...and truly a passion! This year for 2017 I want to focus on taking the time to celebrate you at your birthday with more than a text or a facebook message, but with a REAL card in the mail...a beautiful homemade birthday card! I would love for YOU to get one of those! Just respond to this post, and give me your birthday and then message me your address and I will add you to that list. I would love to hear from ALL of you! #imbringingbirthdaysback



Come make your own cards to send out on Jan. 12 and 26 this month.  I'll be using new Occasion catalog sets and doing all birthday cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...