Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Classes to GO!

Beginning this month I'm starting "Classes TO GO", these are a monthly product based class featuring a stamp set, plus supplies to make the 4 designs I create and you will have extra supplies to make even more.  Classes can be paid for with check, Paypal or CC, RSVP and payment will always be the 15th of each month.  I will ship your "Class TO GO" the last week of the month, with instruction sheets to complete the cards/ projects.

I will post the Class TO GO here and share on Facebook.  If you would rather I email you the classes available please just let me know.
This months Class TO GO will be stamp set Sending Thoughts plus a pkg. of Cupcakes & Carousel Designer Series Paper, a bolt of Very Vanilla satin ribbon and a pkg. of Neutrals (8.5x11) cards stock. Cost is $60, this will get you a FREE Sale-a-bration item of your choice.  I recommend the Card Tin (pictured below) to hold all your great cards!





















Tin and dividers do not come decorated, sorry!

I will also offer the stamp set with a 1/2 pack of all the extras at $45 but you may have to add a stamp pad or adhesive to get to the $50+ for a FREE tin.  "Porch Pick Up" will be available also for $55 (1/2 pack $40).  Just want to make the cards...that's $20, PPU $15!
Please RSVP and make payment by February 15th to get this months Class TO GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...