Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Catalog Launch/BOGO FREE Sale



Stampin’ Up! New Catalog
 Launch EXCLUSIVE &
Buy one Get one FREE!!

Come to my special event! Shop from all of my Stampin’ Up! retired products.  Every dollar that you spend in my “store” I will match for equal amount FREE out of the new catalog, add tax, S&H on new!!!  That’s right, BRAND NEW FOR FREE!  First come, FIRST serve basis!!


BOGO FREE open for everyone
Wednesday-Friday, May 30 – June 1, 9am-9pm
Saturday, June 2, 9:00am-3:00 pm. 
Please RSVP by call or text to 517-526-2025 or
 email at stampinsheryl@ymail.com when you 
will stop in, so I can greet you in the studio.

Sale will be held in the "Stamp Corner"
9609 Jones Road, Portland, MI  48875
517-526-2025 


Cost: $5.00 includes your new catalog, ALL new products that
I have will be on display, door prizes and refreshment!
Bring a NEW guest with you and both of you get a prize!
Don’t miss out on the annual sale of everything retired I own. 
There will be stamps, papers, ink, ribbons, buttons, brads and MORE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...