Thursday, May 10, 2018

New Catalog Launch/BOGO FREE Sale

I'm holding my  Annual Catalog Launch/BOGO Free Sale on May 30, 31 & June 1 from 9am-9pm plus Saturday June 2 from 9am-3pm.  Cost is $5 and includes you catalog!  Come buy what you want from my retired items and I will match that amount in FREE product in the new 2017-18 catalog plus tax and S&H on new product.  I'll be selling all my cards for $1 and card fronts for $.50.  Just let me know when you will be shopping by texting or calling me at 517-526-2025 or email at stampinsheryl@ymail.com, so I can greet you in the studio!
I have a table of brand new product for you to see, displays of new stamp sets, DSP, accessories, swap cards.  I'm doing a ribbon share for the New In-Color 1/8" Grosgrain ribbon.  Buy 2 yards of each new In-Color ribbon for just $10.  Pick up your copy of the new catalog here and begin your wish list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...