Saturday, June 9, 2018

BOGO FREE Sale!

I'm having my "it's time to move some of my Retired Stamping Supplies" out of the house. It's a great time for you to earn FREE product from the new Stampin' Up! catalog. My loss is your HUGE gain. I have LOTS of stamp sets, Big Shot items, kits, colored cardstock by the package, ink pads with re-inker, markers, ribbon, designer series paper. I could go on and on, you have to see it to know! Card sale only $1 each!!  This is a BOGO FREE sale: Buy one and get one FREE from the new catalog. (pay S&H, tax on new only). It's an awesome deal and offered only for 5 more days!!!


BOGO FREE open for everyone
Sat/Sun hours by appointment only, Mon-Wed hours 8am-5pm, evening hours by appointment only.
Please RSVP by calling or text to 517-526-2025 or
 email spitzley7@yahoo.com when you 
will stop in, so I can greet you in the studio.



No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...