Friday, July 29, 2016

Hoilday Catalog Launch Party and Creative Day!


It's been a busy July for me, helping our daughter this month with their injured son Jase, yes one of the twins.  He had an accident here on our farm, that broke both legs, many lacerations and lots of "road rash" to face and legs.  He spent several days in the hospital and much needed care at home.  He is healing very quickly, thanks to all of your prayers.  For that I thank you! His tibia on left leg is healed and the cast came off on Monday.  Right leg femur has an external fixator on it that will be removed on Aug. 18th.  Praying by then everything else will be healed on his legs as well.  He is a tough little guy and has endured way more than he should have at 15 months.  Next week I will start getting the rest of my daycare kiddos back, a couple days each week. I have missed them greatly and they want to be back here too.

The new Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog will go live on September 1st.  But you can see it live here in my Studio during my Holiday Catalog launch Party.  I'm holding this with  "Creative Day" on Aug. 24th, 1-4 or 6-9 pm and Aug. 25th, 9-noon.  You can choose:
1)  8 card class, $15 or free with an order
2)  Shadowbox frame $20
3)  All Occasion Stamp-a-Stack, $30, $10 rebate with an order
4)  2nd Christmas Stamp-a-Stack $30,  $10 rebate with an order
RSVP by Aug. 19th to attend and let me know what class(es) you want to take.

Please feel free to invite whomever you would like to bring to class (you'll even earn a prize).  It's way more fun stampin' and creating with friends!

I'm ordering products from the Holiday catalog on Aug. 2!  It is another amazing catalog from Stampin' Up! full of holiday stamps and accessories! You can view them in August here in the studio and start ordering your very own in September.

Hope you are all having a wonderful summer and please...Come stamp with me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...