Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Christmas in July!

Hello stamping friends,

It's July and you know what that means...in just 5 months we will be mailing out Christmas cards!!  So to get you started early I'm doing my "Christmas in July" Stamp-a-Stack and hold 4 more every month to follow.  If you attend the first 4 stacks, your 5th will be FREE!  Plus you will have 80 cards to send.  I'm so excited to start creating new ideas for you.  So many sets carried over that it will be hard to pick just 4 each month.  Then with the release of the Holiday Mini in Sept. there will be even more. 
Here are all of the Christmas Stack dates, plan ahead and RSVP right away!

Thursday, July 28th, 9-noon, 1-4pm or 6-9 pm
Wednesday, Aug. 24th, 1-4 pm or 6-9 pm, Thurs. Aug. 25, 9-noon
Thursday, Sept. 29th, 1-4 pm or 6-9 pm
Thursday, Oct. 27, 1-4 pm or 6-9 pm
Thursday, Nov. 30th, 1-4 pm or 6-9 pm
If these dates and times don't work for you, consider holding a Stamp-a-Stack of your own.  I'm always looking for hostesses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...