Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Rubber Queens meeting, July 12!

Want a fun night out...think about joining me at my upline Ronda Wade's team meetings.  It is the first Tuesday of every month and only $5 to attend(first meeting is FREE for newbies).  We share ideas, stories, samples of projects and even get to make a few things.  If you ever want to ride along just let me know.
So this month there was alot of sharing of our ideas, especially on the show and tell table.  But I will start with the swaps we do monthly.  Everyone that wishes to participate makes 10 full sized cards using only current Stampin' Up! products.  We enter one into the card contest and swap out 9 with others.  There has been more ladies than that the last few months which is great, so I take pictures of the ones I didn't get to bring home.  Oh, you want to see them....here you go!
The jar card in the lower left is this months winner by Sandi Daily!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...