Monday, March 24, 2014

The end is near for many items!

Hello viewers,
I want to let you know that the end of Saleabration is upon us.  You will need to place your orders by Monday, March 31 to get any of the SAB FREE items.  I will be placing my final order by 5 pm that night.

Also ending this month are the stamp sets from Best of 25 years.  These ran from from Jan-Dec of 2013, you can see them here at this link:  http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=1226

The My Paper Pumpkin Special leaves us also.  If you were thinking of starting that subscription now, you would get a FREE set of In Colors Stampin' Write Markers -a $14.95  value-with their Welcome Kit.  Let me know before next Monday and I will help you get signed up.  If you want to get together and make your monthly projects up here, I would be glad to make a time for that!  If two of you sign up I get a FREE stamp set! Just click on the JOIN in the upper right hand corner of the page at:  https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...