Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Rubber Queen meeting last night!

Oh my, I have sooo much to share today!  Let's start with the creative challenge for this month, Card in a Box!  There were so many of them that I know I missed some, but here are the ones I have.  I will add the names of creators as they become available.  We numbered them and then all voted on our favorite


My new design, rectangle!

My Easter box

Debbie Mason


And the winner was Debbie Mason's!



And now for the swaps from last night!
Horse: Sherry Nicholson             Shoes: No name

Hummingbird: Carrie Juhas       Birthday Wishes:Melanie Tolliver

Awesome: Jen Ruf       Celebrate Today: Laurie Thelen

Amazing You:  No Name      Birthday: Kim Lockwood     Enjoy:  Stephanie Gee     Sweet Baby: ME


Happy Easter/ribbon: Annette Sollner      Happy Easter/tulip: No Name?      Oval Bunny: Eleanor Faught

Our Winner, LIFE:  Julie Casper?      Kind:  No Name?

And our make n' takes were set up as a class that we can now offer to our customers! 
Take this class on Wed., April 16th and Tues., April 29th (I may have a silver version soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...