Wednesday, March 5, 2014

March RQ meeting

Another great meeting with Ronda Wade's group the Rubber Queens.  Great make 'n takes, business sharing, demos and just plain fun.  I even won a door prize tonight, a variety pack of adhesive with a silicone mat, thanks Ronda!  Here are the make n' takes and swaps, enjoy!
Make 'n takes, simple and you can add your own greetings!

Eleanor Faught cross and ???

Joanne Jeter alligator and Carrie Juhas lattice die/flower

Annette Sollner little pansies and  ???

Tamie Ackerson Thanks and Kathy Latz vases (she was our contest winner)

My card and Laurie Thelen Wish

Jen Ruf banners and Sherry Nicholson penguin

Amy Frillici congrats and ???
 We had a March challenge to bring in Joy Jars.  You write down what brings you joy and drop it in your jar to save and read again later!  We had some very talented ladies for sure.  I did not get the names to all the jars but will fill in as I get them.
Love the saying on this one
Our winner! by Suzanne Wohlfert

Fringe flowers

Sandi Dailey's on left and ??? on right

My jar, to top is so pretty and I can change the label with chalks


 We also had items on the show and tell table, here are some below!
Note cards and a holder made with the Envelope Punch Board

St. Patrick Day Framed Art
My boxes decorated with the new Rose die

This cute bunny to cover your TP

Faux leather, made by heating craft foam and pressing stamp into it.

Some beautiful flowers

boxes
 I demonstrated the Card in a Box last night.  I forgot the directions at home, so posting them here and I will also put them on other sites.  If you still want one, email me at stampinsheryl@ymail.com







No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...