Thursday, October 25, 2012

Stampin' Up! offers 15% off Stamps!!!


I am so excited! Stampin' Up! is doing a one-day sale on almost all of our stamp sets! Every single set is 15% off, on Monday ONLY. Look through our catalog and let me know which sets you need for Holiday projects, or any sets that have been on your wish list. Now is the time to order them!
October 29 is the one-day Sell-A-Stamp Spooktacular!
Here are the details: Starting at 12:00 AM (MT) and ending at 11:50 PM (MT), almost every stamp we sell will be 15 percent off.
This means all stamps in the current catalogs including
    • Background stamps
    • Personalized name stamps
    • Incentive stamp sets from the supply list
    • Cookie press stamps
    • Single stamps
This DOES NOT include
    • Hostess sets
    • Bundled stamp sets
    • Digital stamp brush sets
So get those catalogs open and start shopping! Stamps make great gifts for Christmas too. Want to be surprised...give the list to your husband and let him call me and pick your sets out for you(better * the ones you really want). I will wrap them up pretty and return them to him, for under the tree!
Please call in all orders by Monday at 9 PM, as I will be ordering after that time! I will give 20% off any addition product that total $100 without the stamps at 15%!
I hope you will truely try to make time to look at the catalogs, stop in here or online at www.stampinup.com if you don't have them and give me an order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...