Thursday, October 18, 2012

New ideas from Stampin' Up!

I got my Stampin' Success yesterday and had to make some of the projects that I saw in it!  They took daubers and inked the silver glimmer paper we have.  What a great idea and it is so beautiful! Take a look, I will be offereing a box/bow class in Nov. and it will be a great Private Class for anyone to hold at their won house with friends!!! 
The first one is done in Cherry Cobbler and Gumball Green using the new snowflake die
 This one is Elegant Eggplant using the Ornament Framelits
 More Cherry Cobbler and Gumball Green with small snowflakes from same die as above
 I made this while I was daubbing the glimmer paper snowflake for the first card and made this one...you know me, no wasting anything!!
 These are the bows I have been making for my boxes.
 Boxes I made at and after Ronda's demonstration at our last Rubber Queen meeting!
This is one of the boxes that I made taller with a little tiny bow on it! My fingers a too big for this so I will have to use my tweezers next time!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...