Monday, October 29, 2012

ONE DAY ONLY!
Today is the DAY!!
I hope you have your wish lists ready!

Monday, October 29th   15% off STAMPS!
 
For the FIRST TIME EVER....Stampin' Up! is doing a BIG contest to see if they can break a record for stamps sold in ONE day!!!
That means...they are giving a CATALOG wide sale!! 15% off ALL stamps!!! (excluding bundles and hostess sets)
I have been with them for 7 years, and this is a first!!
 
*EMAIL me your order:  stampinsheryl@ymail.com
*Call me with your order: 989-587-6850
*Text me!: 517-526-2025

*message me on facebook with your order 
*Order online 24/7 on the 29th here: www.stampinup.net 
make me your demonstrator save more!


Start today making your wishlist of stamp sets!!! Think ahead and grab gifts for Christmas for your daughters, granddaughters, step daughters, teachers, daughter in laws, and YOURSELF! A personalized name stamp and a set of notecards is an AWESOME and unique gift!! And...Cheaper with the 15% off!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...