Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Stamp Corner Happenings!

I'm back from Stampin' Up! Onstage Convention in Orlando!  Still sorting out all my new swaps(over 150), free product and gifts, plus I got the new Occasions Catalog and SAB catalog!!  I have placed my pre order and all the new goodies will be here next week. 

Just a reminder:  I still have some open spots for Saturday's Holiday Event this weekend!  Just give me a call, text or email that you want to come and what you want to make!!  Classes are limited so take a look at the event and contact me quickly!

You can check my FB Business site for photos of my Onstage experience and all the fun I had!  I will try to get photos up here of some of the swaps I have exchanged.

But check out the Stamparatus Bag and the new Tote available for pre order for all demonstrators now-Dec. 5!  You will have to Join SU to get either of these now!!  It's so easy and you can pre order from the upcoming catalog and SAB products also!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...