Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Annual Holiday Event!!

It time for my Holiday Event Dates are Friday, November 16th, 6-10pm and/or Saturday, November 17th, 9am-3pm.  RSVP by November 11th!!  We have so many amazing new products this year to fall in love with.  I'll be doing multiple classes during one event.  You can take as many as you want. You'll get a discount on bundling classes together.  Prices are on photos or caption.  You will need to RSVP quickly as space will be limited, as well as availability of some kit classes.  Contact me: stampinsheryl@ymail.com or call/text me at 517-526-2025.  Refreshments and snacks both Friday night and Saturday morning with lunch for $5 Saturday.  I hope you can make it this year, can't wait to stamp and create with you this Holiday Season!  There will be something for everyone, even first time crafters!!
Fall framed Art: $30 with fame, $20 without





 
Make one of each of these cute gifting ideas $25 or Free with a $40 order
Timeless Tidings Kit, makes 20 cards plus envelopes $25
This kit is $25 and makes 30 cute tags plus a tin to give or store them in!!

Use the items from this boxed project kit to create multiple cards plus you can use them to scrapbook too!
I'll show you how to create 8-10 cards from just 1 sheet of 12x12 DSP!!  $20 or Free with a $40 order, DSP choice!!
2018 Holiday Framed Art $45 with Frame, $35 without

1 comment:

  1. I am a private lender and investor, my name is Williams Berry. Do you need
    a legitimate, honest, serious and fast loan? I can help you with 100%
    guarantee loans, I offer business and personal loans at 4%, we also finance
    all kinds of projects. For more information contact us :
    williamsberryloanfirm@gmail.com

    Whatsapp Text or Call+1(503) 447-3888
    Email: williamsberryloanfirm@gmail.com


    Best Regards
    Mr. Williams Berry

    ReplyDelete

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...