Friday, November 3, 2017

Annual Holiday Event!

It time for my Holiday Event!  It was hard to choose classes this year because we have so many wonderful new products but also many "carry over" sets that I love too.  So I did some old and new together!  Dates are Friday, November 17th, 1pm-10pm and/or Saturday, November 18th, 9am-3pm.  You may take as many classes as you wish.  Prices are in photos or caption.  You will need to RSVP quickly as space will be limited, as well as classes.  Contact me at stampinsheryl@ymail.com or call/ message me at 517-526-2025.  Refreshments and snacks both Friday night and Saturday morning with lunch for $5 Saturday.  I hope you can make it this year, can't wait to stamp and create with you this Holiday Season!
11"x14" Year of Cheer Framed Art $50
 includes frame (minimal stamping involved)
Make 8 Christmas cards, (2 of 4 designs) with envelopes for $20


Christmas Shaker cards, make 4 cards with envelopes $15

Mini Pizza box with 5 note cards, $15

 


12" x 12" Quilted Christmas Framed Art $40
 ( includes frame, minimal stamping involved)







No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...