Monday, October 30, 2017

Christmas Card Design Studio!

Who's ready to get busy making this years Christmas cards?  I have a great way for you to decide on a card(s) and help you get them done.  I will post the card designs, you choose what you want to make and how many.  I'll purchase your supplies and cut everything for you.  Then all you have to do is stamp and assemble them.  Better yet, make it a day or evening with your friends, have some snacks and create your cards.  Let's get started, first the card designs!
Year of Cheer Designs!

Snowflake Embossing Folder Designs

 
Colorful designs


Beautiful cards, now you have to decide which card(s) you will make and how many you need.  I'll make up your order and message you the cost.  Then we will set a day and time to make your cards.  I'll be setting aside day and night times in the studio, now through the first week of December.  But think about hosting this fun "Girls Night Out" of your own!  You do not have to buy the Big Shot machine, no stamp sets, inks, punches, thinlets, I have them all.  I will cut and prep your cards, you just need to stamp, assemble and have fun, that's all!  Contact me to soon, let's get this party started!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...