Saturday, July 1, 2017

Happy July Everyone!

Can you believe that it is July already?  Busy week for me with 4th of July and our daughter Andrea's wedding on the 8th.  Hope everyone is enjoying this summer weather, I know I am.

July is my Stampin' Up! Anniversary, 12 years with this wonderful company!  In honor of my Anniversary I will be offering 20% off one item with any order, all month!  This offer is only good through me and orders placed with me during the month.
With the new catalog out for only a month I'm sure your wish list is very long, like mine is.  Lots of new bundles are available and with your 20% off you can start collecting these.

My Creative day is July 19th-20th.  Classes are an 8 cards class, Beautiful Bouquet class and Christmas in July Stamp-a-Stack!  I'll be creating an Event with details soon. But you can RSVP now to hold your spot. Bring a friend with you for a pick from my goody basket, 1 for you and 1 for your friend!
If you want the bundle that includes framelits, class will be $80
 Come stamp with me soon and enjoy your summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...