Sunday, July 30, 2017

All July specials end tomorrow!!

Special from SU:
$72.00 in FREE Stampin' Up! Product. Ho, ho, ho! The Stampin' Up! Christmas in July promotion makes it easier than ever to sign up to be a demonstrator! Wouldn't you love to get up to 25% off EVERY order you place? As a new demonstrator you will receive a FREE Essentials Gift Pack including Paper Snips, SNAIL Adhesive, Grid Paper, two D Blocks, and a Bone Folder. That’s an added value of $52! You will also receive the Carols of Christmas Stamp Set from the holiday catalog for FREE!   PLUS you choose $125 in product and pay just $99 plus tax and S&H.  If you decide you don't want to be a demonstrator once you purchase the kit, there is no pressure. But I know that you will love getting up to 25% off all of your favorite stamping supplies. Contact me today for more details. This promotion ends July 31

 

Don't miss out on Bonus Days! You earn a $5 coupon with every $50 purchase to use in August. 
One more day to save 20% on any one item that is in the current catalog from me as my SU Anniversary Month comes to an end.  This is only good with orders placed with me as I cannot adjust online orders.  
Don't let these specials pass you by, Get your orders to me by 7PM Monday night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...