Sunday, February 9, 2014

Rubber Queen meeting February

Lots of fun at this meeting!  Great sharing ideas and business tips as always.  These were 2 of the make n takes, I haven't finished my calendar(gift from Ronda) to show you.
This months theme was the Fringe Scissors, make decorative edges or grass!
Make flowers or cute pencil toppers like this!
This is what the calendars will look like, thinking mine will be slightly different (as usual) TeeHee

Lots of ladies swapping this month and everyone's card was so good.   I didn't get two of them but have pics to share:
Susan Wohlfert (Lovely)  Jen Ruf (Happy), Tamie Ackerson (Happy BD), No Name (hello)
Carol Place (bird), Lathy Latz (scrolling heart), Annette Sollner (treat bag), Eleanor Faught (Be my V)

Debbie mason (whale), Debbie Miller (TY), Lynn Schulz (shoe), Sherry Nicholson, Snowman face)

Laurie Thelen (butterfly), Our contest winner: Julie Casper (happy BD) and Joanne Jeter (pizza)



My swap
                                                              
There were alot of great ideas on the show n tell table this week too, here are just a few!
 How fun is this, like the Winter Frost event I did in Nov/Dec but for V-day.  Think I will make up a Spring one for all of us to do!

The new wreath kit for sale from SU, this would make a great class too!


Cute box, sorry didn't get name, love our doilies!
                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...