Thursday, February 13, 2014

Card in a box

I have found these great little Card in box ideas that literally fold flat to mail!  I have been making so many that I have not made a regular card in days!  I will show you some samples with the direction at the end.  Working on a more square one and directions.




You will have to use your envelope punch board to make envelopes for all of 
these cute cards, but the envelopes can be just as cute as the card!

 Don't have one?  Contact me and I will get you one ordered, only $19.95 
and I have found some many other things to do with this great tool!
Below are the directions, thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...