Thursday, January 30, 2014

Stamp with Sheryl Group!

I have started a new group under my Sheryl's Stamp Corner Facebook site.  It is called "Stamp with Sheryl" and it is for my customers, followers and downline.  I will be posting my Monthly schedule there as well as pictures of new products and ideas.  It will be there for you to share pictures of your paper crafting also.  If you know of anyone that would like to join this group please let me know.
I started this to bypass, jokes, cartoons and personal postings.  Love to see all these thing, but on your page. I like a place for "all stamping all the time"!  I hope you will pop over and check it out! 
Looking forward to stamping with all of you during the next 2 months of Sale-a-bration!  You can order with me at anytime.  You may also stop into the Stamp Corner and check out all the new product and pick up catalogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...