Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Sale-a-bration begins today!

Hello stampers,
I am so excited because today is the beginning of Sale-a-bration!  You will see me refer to it as SAB also until March 31 when it ends.  I'm booking Private workshops and classes for this special time of year.  For customers that's a FREE SAB item for every $50 spent. As a hostess, you get a FREE SAB set with a qualifying party, along with $30 extra in hostess benefits!  Here is the link to view the catalog online but I have plenty here for you to take along and enjoy!  Stop in to see all of my sample ideas also!


http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/NA/20131119_SAB_EN/20131119_SAB_en_US.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...