Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Get 'em done a little bit at a time!!!

Do you love to send handmade Christmas cards to your loved ones, but dont like to be stressed or strapped for time? I'm here to help! Follow this proven stress reliever, do your cards a little at a time and have them ready to go in December.  PLUS save time when I do all the prep work for you!  You just need to assemble them, you will love how easy it is! For $25 your money buys you 16 beautifully designed Christmas cards (4 each of 4 designs), complete with envelopes! I guarantee you will have fun! Each Christmas card class offered will have new, fresh and beautiful Christmas Card designs for you to discover!  RSVP a must at www.stampinsheryl.com. Prepayment is required in advance unless arrangements have been made with me.

Come to my next Christmas Stack on September 26th from 1-4 PM or 6-9 PM.

If you need to be added to my emails for newsletter please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...