Tuesday, August 7, 2012

August Rubber Queen Meeting

Tonight I went to Laingsburg for my uplines monthly meeting.  I would love to have any of you join me for these.  They are FREE to you, for the first time and we have so much fun...we stamp, share ideas, get great stamping and business tips, we get to stamp make n' takes and we win prizes!  I won twice tonight!!  Thanks you Ronda for another great evening!!

Here are some of the swaps I got tonight:
First one is a by Annette Sollner and tonights winner of the card contest!
 This very pretty one using vellum overlay on the butterfly is by Linda Pincik
I love the colors in Ronda Wade's card and the Fancy Fan Folder she used!
 This is Kirsten Whitman's wonderful Snowflake Die card!
 This Onament card is by Lynn Schulz, if you look close you can see the new Holiday Frame Folder!
I will have to show you more tomorrow, as it is getting late, see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...