Sunday, June 24, 2012

Rubber Queen's Kick Off

I went to Rond's Kick Off Saturday and had a wonderful time.  We made 16 card samples and 4 Bigshot projects using the new items in the 2012-2013 Catalog!  plus we had 3 wonderful ladies make sample table using items from the catalog too!  I will start with the swap cards I got:
              No name on left one,  Lynn Schulz's black embossed creation is classic!
Kim Vogel's swap on left and Lisa Ashton's on right

                                    Amy Frillice's on left and Bonnie Keisu? on right
                                    Christy Frick's on left and Terri McNamara's on right
                                               (love the new Gumball Green In Color)
                          Kirsten Whitman's on left and Debbie Isanhart's on right
                             (both used the new Elegant Butterfly punch with
                                               Papillon Potpouri stamp set)
My card with pullout book marker and I won the card contest! 
I use the Blooming with Kindness set that Kirsten used above! Thanks ladies!

More to follow, next I will show you the projects we made Saturday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...