Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I've been sorting and cleaning out my retired stamp sets and accessories!  I'm finally ready for my retirement sale. Here are pictures of the table all set up with the things that are for sale.




I have alot of stamp set because I have decided to sell all retired sets(even the ones I love) because
I need to make room for my new sets.  I love the new 2012-2013 Catalog! I have retired stamps, punches, brads, button, ribbons, Big Shot items and 12 X 12 Designer paper and more!

My BOGO FREE/Catalog Kick off is this Thursday, June 7, from 5-9pm or Friday, June 8, from 9am-6pm!  Buy whatever you wish from my retired items and I will give you, for FREE, matching dollars to buy product in the new catalog that day only.  Make n' takes, door prizes, cash 'n carry table, booking specials and more! Cost is $5.  This is a once a year event and you will want to share this with family and friends...hope to see everyone there, you won't be dissapointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...