Monday, April 30, 2012

Retiring items going fast!

Hello stampers,

I wanted to remind you to go over the retired list of stamps and accessories today!  Items on the accessories list are gone already!   You can log onto www.stampinup.com and order anything yourself but please donate me, Sheryl Spitzley, as your demonstrator!

I have my May Stamp Corner Newsletter with schedule, for you to look over and email or call in your RSVP's.  If you didn't get it or would like to get it, email me: stampinsheryl@ymail.com or call
517-526-2025.  This is going to be an exciting month, with retiring items and a sneak peak at the new catalog items.  May 16th or17th, I will host a" Last Chance" stamp class, featuring all retired sets and accessories on cards!  I will also have a table of sneak peak items for you to see.

New this year, I can mail you a new catalog from SU (Fee not set yet) but they are only $4.50 plus S&H.  You can win or earn one at my BOGO FREE sale on June 7th or 8th!  They will be thinner and lighter this year and will be coming out June 1, with only two more, Holiday (Aug-Dec) and Spring (Jan.-May) catalog to follow!  I can also mail these to you...fees will be set for us by SU!

Leaving you with some cards featuring retired stamp sets and accessories!
 Scallop circle #2 Bigz die #113469 $19.95  and Elebration #121175 $9.95

 Butterfly  Prints #120738 (c) $12.95 or #121049 (w) $16.95 & Butterfly punch #119848 $16.95

Flower Fest #122280(c) $19.95 or #122278(w) $27.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...