Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Catching up!

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile.  I've been outside spliting plants and moving some around and planting new ones.  I will post pictures of it this summer...well worth the work!
So I have been stamping just now posting.  I've gone through all my catalogs and marked the retired sets leaving us soon!  Sad but excited too, can't wait to see what the new catalog will bring.  It is going to be slightly smaller and only $5.00 this year.  You can preorder one with me in May, win one at Last Chance Class or get one at my Catalog Kick Off in June!

Here are some of the cards we made at the Wedding Class:
Love & Laughter (set of 8) Wood #125475 $22.95 Clear #125477 $17.95
Available only until April 30th in Occasions Mini Catalog




I've also been working on baggie books for stamp set returning in the new catalog.
Love & Sympathy (set of 3) Wood #122795 $15.95  Clear #122797 $11.95



More soon but don't forget to check the retired stamp sets and let me know what you still want before they are gone.  Tomorrow, April 25th, the retired accessory list comes out and these items will go fast, so don't delay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...