Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Booking PrivateParties or Classes for October-December!!

Now that the Holiday Catalog is out and filled with so any fun projects for the upcoming Holidays, how about hosting a Private Party or Class. It can be modeled around what your needs are. Halloween, Fall, Thanksgiving, Thankful, Christmas, winter.  Contact me today to get the fun and creativity started with your family and friends!!  Booking now for end of September thru 2nd week of December.  Can be in your home or my studio.  Dates will be limited so get with me soon and we will set your date and customize your party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...