Wednesday, July 11, 2018

July is my Stampinversary!

I'm celebrating 13 years with Stampin' Up! this month.  In honor of my anniversary I'm giving everyone 20% off any one item during July!  You decide what it is and order it through me by July 30th (my last order date) and save some money!

CREATIVE DAY will be Thursday, July 26th, from 10 am to 4 pm.  RSVP and PrePay by July 19th. This month I'm offering a Christmas in July class, 8 Christmas cards with envelopes for $20 or Free with a *min. order.  But if you join my Christmas Club that day, you can come for the next 5 months, making 40 cards total for a min. $25 order monthly.  And once  get 5 members in one club I will assign everyone a HOST month!
Also an All Occasions class that is the same details as the Christmas Class/Club above. And lastly July's Stamp set of the month is Pop Of Petals Clear-Mount Bundle  Price: $45 includes bundle and 4 samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...