Sunday, April 29, 2018

May Classes and BOGO Events!

Hello stampers, family and friends!

I cannot believe that May is almost here!  I'm announcing my classes and events for May now so you can plan ahead.  Please do not forget to look at the retiring list to see if there is anything you want before it is gone and also the carry over bundles that will no longer be bundled but can be ordered at separate pricing in the new catalog.  Why not save a little money now, while you can. 
https://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/Promotions/NA/2018/Retiring%20List/AC%20Retired%20List-US.pdf

Retiring Party, May 3rd, 1-4 or 6-9 PM or May 4th, 9am-noon:  4 make 'n takes of retiring products, check out my retiring stamp sets and products(these will be for sale at my BOGO Event) and look through my marked catalogs.  I will also have the "Share What You Love" Bundle #3 for you to see! RSVP NOW!

Birthday Club/Class, May 10th, noon- 4pm.  You can Join at anytime, just place a min. $25 order a month for 6 months and class is FREE or you can attend and pay $30.  RSVP a must by May 7th


BINGO NIGHT, Friday May 18th, 7pm Sharp.  Cost $25  Play 6 games of Stampin' Style Bingo, plus make 'n takes, refreshments and fun!!  RSVP and payment a must by May 12th, space will be limited!


New Catalog Launch Party/BOGO FREE Event, May 30, 31, June 1 & 2.  Huge selection of all my Retired Stampin' Up! Products for you to choose from and earn equal amount for FREE in the New 2018-2019 Catalog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...