Sunday, February 4, 2018

Leadership with Ronda Wade!

Even though my heart and head were split between Leadership and the hospital, I did see and hear some amazing things this weekend!  I listened to other demonstrators tell their journey with Stampin' Up! and others give some great tips and training on the business at hand.  I missed a couple of them and truly wish I hadn't, as I heard the were Fantastic.  But it couldn't be helped, I had to be with Mark at Sparrow off and on for Dr. consults and surgeries. But being at the hotel made it easy to hop back n' forth (my silver lining).  It was nice to see ladies I have met through Stampin' Up! from near and far and to meet new ones.  Some I have met online or through Ronda's other trainings and I got to meet them in person this weekend.  What a great thing it is to be able to have this whole other family of women that love to create and have a passion for paper crafting as I do!  Here are some pics of my weekend at Leadership.










No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...