Monday, September 18, 2017

Creative Convention!

I attended Ronda Wade's Creative Convention this past weekend.  I was in charge of the Shoebox Swap on Thursday night to kick off the weekend!  I had 40 women making all sorts of cards, lots of fun and very talented group of ladies all weekend.


Then on Friday morning the convention started with registration, cute bags and lots of sharing, learning, creating and fun!  Amy Frillici made a video that sums up this great experience.  As she says in the video, it is for Demonstrators only.  You can be a part of this wonderful group of ladies, all this experience and talent in one place.  Think about joining my group and go with me and my team next year!
See the video here and be amazed with all there was to see and make.  You will have to highlight the link and select "open in a new tab" to view  https://www.facebook.com/amy.frillici/videos/1410483209058748/

No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...