Wednesday, August 9, 2017

August Rubber Queen meeting!

Last night was my up lines monthly group meeting.  I love to go, so much to learn from and with others.  We celebrate and reward personal/team growth, share business and creative ideas, have demonstrations, prizes, share swap cards and finish the evening with make 'n takes.  I go the  first Tuesday of every month.  Next one is Sept. 5th, please think about riding along, we leave here at 6pm.  Here are some photos from the night, some items from the Show 'n Tell table and the swap cards I got.  Oh and your card is entered into a contest, I won this month with my sunset/barn card.
RQ's working on their make 'n takes


Show and tell table items



Swaps

swaps

swaps


No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...