Friday, June 9, 2017

See the new 2017-18 catalog here!

I'm holding a BOGO Free sale this weekend Saturday, June 10th, 9am-2pm, Monday and Tuesday, June 12-13, 9am-5pm.  Come get what you want from my retired items and I will match that amount in FREE product in the new 2017-18 catalog!  Plus I'm selling all my cards for $1 and card fronts for $.50.  Just let me know when you will be shopping by texting or calling me at 517-526-2025, so I can greet you in the studio!
I have a table of brand new product for you to see, displays of new stamp sets, DSP, accessories, swap cards plus I'm doing a ribbon share.  Buy 2 yards of each new In-Color ribbon for just $10 or 1 yard of each color for $5.  Pick up your copy of the new catalog here and begin your wish list!! 

Some items in pics below may have have been selected by current customers that got to shop earlier this week.  But they barely made a dent in my stock!  





No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...